martes, 19 de marzo de 2013

My life in a few words...

My name is Sofía, and I´m twenty four years old, I was born in Santiago and I live with may grandparents and my brother in Maipú. I have many pets, one dog, three cats, two hamsters, one turtle and one spider, they are very special for me. I work all week in the afternoon before of the university in a supermarket in Pudahuel, is a very good job but so tired. The weekend I like go to the cinema with my boyfriend, go to the parties and sleep a lot. In my holydays I like travel and meet many beautiful places with my friends and my family.

Well this is my life in a few words, but in general I have very wonderful moments and I´m very happy.

Good bye...

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

4 comentarios:

  1. I don't see you in a long time Sofía, I hope see you soon. You carefull. Bye (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sofi :) met you it was awesome!! you are a really good friend, I´ve pass a lot of great moments you with and I hope be much more. <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sofy :) thanks for help me with a creation of the blog jajajaja , you are a nice classmate, kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow! Sofia, you have a zoo in your house! What kind of spider do you have? I hope it's not a Corner Spider!!

    ResponderEliminar