martes, 26 de marzo de 2013

"Trotzdem Ja zum Leben sagen" is a Aleman book and it mean "Man´s search for meaning". The book was written by an Austrian psychiatrist named Viktor Frankl. The book is very interesting and I like because speaks about the terrible experience and miserable life of a  man in the concentration camps in the era Nazi, the man suffer many tortures and unfair penaltys. Is a incredible and sad history, and is perfect for learn to value the life, the family and the exist meaning with the other people in the world.
I read this book in the school in philosophy course, when I was sixteen years old.
Is a great book for read in any moment and think about the life and the tolerance between the different persons, with other thought.



4 comentarios:

  1. Sofi :) I´ve never read this book , but sounds interesting, although i´m very sensitive and it´s probably I´ll cry everytime

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Sofi I have never read this book, but I really like books about nazis, I think that they teach a very sad period in world history. See you soon, kisses for you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. woouuuu!!! never read this book, but I love history, I love books that talk about how terrible it was that time. i remember the book "el diario de ana frank", also talks about how horrible it was that time!!
    i see you!!! bye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I've not read this book either. The last book I read about that period was The Book Thief. It was very good.

    ResponderEliminar