miércoles, 3 de julio de 2013

A Photograph

Hello!!!

A pothograph that I love me, was taken in an amazing place to visit in the summer of 2010. It is a beautiful landscape of southern Chile, located in Patagonia, is the Torres del Paine National Park.
I love this photograph because they appreciate the majesty of the Paine Massif and the beauty of Lake Pehoe with its turquoise water is unforgettable landscape.
In the park I spent a week visiting the different places, and natural attractions it offers, also is very rich in flora and fauna, there are many native wildlife.
 This place is near Puerto Natales where there are beautiful places to visit, and there are very good and cheap hostels to stay for several days. Also visits a penguin reserve that is located on an island located in the Strait of Magellan called cupcake island is really beautiful.
This place is amazing, but the only thing bad is that all the places are very expensive, but we must look for the cheapest prices, plus the tours are very convenient and very popular visit and unmissable places to meet, as the glaciers in Argentina and those who are within the park. For all this it is an unforgettable place to visit, I went with my boyfriend and the trip was wonderful.

5 comentarios:

  1. Sofiii :D
    How are you? I hope so fine. It beautiful your picture :D! I still don't know this place. I hope someday know it c:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Sofi
    Your photograph is beautiful. The Patagonia is amazing place, I hope someday know it like you!
    Regards :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sofiii I loved you photograph :) is so beautiful and you look great :) I love you my friend see you tomorrow :P

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi sofi!!, o you see very beateful in these photograph, some day visit Torres del paine, is amazing :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi sofiiii! =) your picture is very very beatiful! i will go to the south of chile some day! jajaj regards sofi i see you!

    ResponderEliminar