lunes, 29 de julio de 2013

the end...!!!


hello bloggers...!!

My personal opinion on the experience of having a blog is very comfortable, because you can review all the different topics that are published, it is also very entertaining because it is a playful and practical way to learn English, as I think it is a very unconsciously teaches us useful slowly develop ourselves better and comunircarnos and interact with peers and share interesting perspectives, give my opinion in regard to all the issues and get to know the other bloggers, is very nice. I think the blog more attractive was to Charlotte, because it was so beautiful and well structured, to music was the best, but the blog reading that I liked best was that of my friend Anita because I love her and she is a very happy and fun. I think I can only say positive things about having a blog, because I had never had one and I found very useful and fun to share.





1 comentario:

  1. I think than the best that we´ve done is made own blog with the same name xDDD

    ResponderEliminar