martes, 2 de abril de 2013




Hello bloggers!!!
The music is amazing, I love the music and is part of my life every day. My favourite song is "Pardon me" by american band named Incubus, is my favourite band too, it´s an old song and heard it for the first time a many years in the school, fourteen years around. The style of the band and of the song is rock.
These lyrics I think point to something deeper. It´s about contemplative prayer described as the deep consuming fire of gods love experienced by those pursuing him in the quietude in the interior. This union is a fire, the fire, that sets first the individual, next the world, ablaze with the undying and transforming the spirit. It relates to burning himself as a form of suicide to escape the ridiculous aspects of human life. I like this song because is really passionate and very very sensitive, although your lyrics is very strong, make you reflect on the life and have more strength for face the reality and the problems.
The song is very powerful, you must listen to it.










5 comentarios:

  1. Sofi :) our preferences are so different :( xD but I think that Incubus is a great band =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I imagined that you choose one song by the incubus sofi =D…. Is a great group! I like some songs from incubus! Especially dig I love this song! Also “Love Hurts”, “Are You In”, “New Skin” “Anna Molly” among others! Without a doubt is a very good band! Regards sofi I see you in the U =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love Brandon Boyd!!!!!! he is so pretty!!!!
    Incubus is my favorite group and my favorite album is "Morning View". Also i like "Runaways Train" by Brandon. I Hope come back soon!
    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi!!!

    post me please, nobody loves me and i´m feel alone in the darkness of the blog universe :c

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love the lyrics and the music of Incubus ><

    ResponderEliminar