jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

A Beach...!!!
Well, the last summer I traveled to the north of Chile, that is really amazing,  and is renowned for the beauty of its beaches. The truth is that I saw that really has too beautiful beaches, which contrast with the arid and desertic landscape.

 I visited the most beautiful beach of Chile according to several rankings made to various organizations and people in general. This beach is called "virgin beach" and is located about an hour of English Bay, and is super hard to get because the ride is very irregular, you need a good vehicle to cross the road to the beach.

Upon reaching the beach, was very impressed by her beauty, is truly heavenly landscape, loved it and I think really deserves the first place. It is a small beach, which looks like a real pool, and the color of the sea is turquoise, besides being very warm and pleasant water for bathing.
I think it is a beach that is worth knowing, I hope they do, is beautiful.



1 comentario: