domingo, 26 de mayo de 2013

London city!!

I think that the London city is a very interesting place to know, has many tourist places to visit with friends and family. Plus I would love to travel to the cathedral of football, because I'm a fan of the sport.

I would like to know and learn about the culture and history of London, also try their food and visit typical first class performances on display, in addition to go to all the museums and art galleries.

Well, I hope someday I will make travel to England and meet the Wembley stadium because is amazing and is a dream for me, besides of visit its main attractions.
 

3 comentarios:

  1. Sofi, this is an amazing place, but, I prefer the Old Trafford (is the stadium of the Manchester United Football Club) jajajajaj. I'm a big fan to the Manchester xd But anyway, I will visit this place too.
    and, that's it... see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. sofi xD If someday we´ll travel to London, I´ll agre to visit that stadium. You know that I hate footbal but only for this instance I could change my mind xD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Is amazing the Wembley stadium!! :O
    Regards Sofiiii :)

    ResponderEliminar