viernes, 10 de mayo de 2013

The art is not my favourite topic, but I like the painting about animals or landscapes, beacuse I love the natural world and it's perfection.
The painting that I like very much, it's named "The magics animals", and I think that the name of the artwork is precise for the meaning to express all about the animals. I like the colours that use, because is expressive and very powerful.

Also is very interesting the mix of colors and the fusion of different animals manage to see in the painting.
I think it's work full of beauty and freshness that expresses the elegance of nature and its importance to human beings.

These painting are of a Colombian painter named Horacio Santamaria Villamizar, he is not very popular or famous, but I love your work in relation to the thematic uses, and I think it has a lot of talent.










1 comentario: