jueves, 17 de octubre de 2013

A terrible anecdote...XD...!!!!

There many beautiful days that I always remember, but generally I like speak about those moments that I was so happy. I think that the more memorable days, are in family, with friends, the especial people. In general my experiences traveling were are very wonderful, but a day very very terrible for me, happened in summer, when I enjoyed my hollidays with my boyfriend in the south of Chile, in Punta Arenas. A day, when We were walking for the center of city, I felt very sick, because always were going to eat at buffet, because it was so delicious and very very cheap, but this day go for a walking, I felt so bad and I needed a bathroom with too emergency that I felt desperate and I could not move. XD...!!! while my boyfriend that looked me and he laughed with a horror face, because he not know that to do with me...XD !!!! We expect many minutes to make me feel better, but I perspired, but after minutes the physical discomfort is reduced and I will can continue and walk a supermarket and rest...XD!!! I felt very very relieved, and this experience was very trouble but very funny too. I will hope never happen me again..!!!










1 comentario:

  1. sofii :O It happened to me too xDD a few times :( is so horrible!!! but I love you my friend after that, I laught of me for that!

    ResponderEliminar