domingo, 6 de octubre de 2013

beautiful countries...!!!

There are many interesting countries I would like to meet, but the places that are more appealing to me are in others continents, and one that I would love to visit is New Zealand, because it is a very beautiful country, with spectacular scenery, and it would be a new culture that would know, also have the amazing landscapes. Another place I've always dreamed to know is the African savannah, because I am a fan of animals and nature in general, I will love to meet all its flora and fauna, as well as enabling safaris go all over through all those salvajes animals found in their natural habitat, For me I would to be beautiful and intense moment that I will never forget.
well, I like to travel a lot for the world, but so far I've only met two of our neighboring countries, Argentina and Peru. But soon I hope to raise a lot of money and make all travel to countries that would like to know. I like to travel alone or with my boyfriend, with a family member, or one of my best friends. It would be very special and unique for me, is a dream...!!!














2 comentarios:

  1. Sofi :) I would like visit Africa too =) Is an amazing continent ^^!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A friend of mine lived in New Zealand and she said amazing things about that country. Beautiful landscapes and quiet and clean beaches.

    I'd love to visit NZ someday.

    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar