miércoles, 30 de octubre de 2013

memorables music videos...!!!

Well, actually I can not imagine life without music, because I love to hear songs every day , music is a faithful companion in the daily routine , to help me think in other things and it makes me feel good.

From childhood I always loved music, and was a key part of my growth , and in my teens . I like to sing and dance , also at school I was in a choir, and was very professional .

The style of music I like is rock rock , metal and hard. But my favorite band is Incubus music , I love . And the music video I remember most is " Sorry" , I like this song , is very deep and intense his lyric is amazing .

Another video that I really like, and I always like to see , is "The Unforgiven II " by Metallica , is very passionate and powerful, expresses many things and feelings with your lyric , is a unforgetable  song and I think that Metallica is the best band , is a legend, a metal monster, I love...!!!






2 comentarios:

  1. Sofi rock :P To Javier likes The Unforgiven too :P hAHAHA , I´m not so rude :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Incubus!!!! ><.. regards Sofy :)

    ResponderEliminar