martes, 1 de octubre de 2013

MY IDEAL JOB

Well, my ideal job would be something related to travel and explore many countries, so many amazing places and meet new cultures.
 I also like to work outdoors in any reserve or national park, belonging to CONAF or something, allowing me to be in touch with nature, animals and see beautiful landscapes.
I also like to work on something related to extreme sports, because one of my dreams is to have experienced as many of them as rafting, paragliding, parachuting, bungee, etc...
I love nature, because I feel that is relaxing, fun and would be very refreshing to work or earn a living to travel, meet and do activities outdoors. It would also be very special for tour guide somewhere outside of Santiago, and talk about my country is wonderful.




3 comentarios:

  1. Thats Jobs are so you :) I would like to work with you :B

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, being in the woods sorrounded by nature sounds like a good idea.

    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I would work with you jajaja is excellent job!!

    ResponderEliminar